Sabrina is a consultant specializing in Theater Planning. She has a background in architecture design and drafting. Sabrina received her Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Technology from the New York City College of Technology.
During the course of her studies Sabrina worked on several projects including the Greenwood Lake Project in New York and a residential, commercial and retail complex located in downtown Brooklyn. Following her studies Sabrina joined the firm Lane Architecture + Design where she worked as a drafter and designed plan and sections together with interiors.
Sabrina knew from a young age that her love for architecture design would become her career and her dedication to work in this industry was fueled by her passion to create something beautiful by connecting lines and objects.
Sabrina enjoys reading fiction, photography, 3D modeling and animation, cake decorating and traveling.
Sabrina's projects experience involves the following:
- Dr Phillips Orlando Performing Arts Center, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Elstein Music and Arts Center, Zichron Yaákov, Israel
- Grande Theatre Du Bouregreg, Rabat, Morocco
- Jiangsu Grand Theater Competition, Jiangsu, Republic of China
- La Maison Symphonique de Montréal, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- National Music Forum, Wrocław, Poland
- North Jutland House of Music, Aalborg, Denmark
- Private Recital Hall and Home Cinema, Palm Beach, Florida, USA
- The Star Performing Arts Centre, Singapore
- The Tarkington and The Studio Theater, Carmel, Indiana, USA
- West Kowloon Cultural District Development Plan, Hong Kong, SAR
- Zarautz Arts Center, Zarautz, Spain